Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Getting the Scoop with Rachael Mckee

This week for class one of our blog entries is required to be a podcast. I talked with Ohio Northern alum, Rachael McKee and asked her a few questions about social media and life in the PR world. I then created a podcast recapping the question and answer session I had with Rachael. I want to thank Rachael McKee for being willing to help me out with this assignment. I hope my podcast properly reflects the answers you gave me during our interview. As for everyone else who chooses to tune in to my podcast, please have grace. This is my first ever podcast and talking to myself for five minutes and hearing it played back was quite an awkward experience. Happy listening!

https://soundcloud.com/lauren-staley-1/getting-the-scoop-with-rachael-mckee

No comments:

Post a Comment